Saturday, June 11, 2016

Love & Marriage

I've come to accept that my blog is gonna be a little spotty, so I'm sorry in advance guys.

Anywho! In recent news... I'M MARRIED!!! It's super exciting.

That morning started really early since me and Sean were taking some pictures before we went in to get sealed, but I had no problem getting up since, you know, I was getting married that day. I'd been dreaming about this morning forever , and it was finally here. After getting my make-up done I headed to Modify salon where my friend Jessica did my hair. It was great to feel pampered and the out-come was stunning. From there Arielle helped me into my dress and away we went. I had forgotten to charge my phone the night before so when we got to the temple we had to find Sean and my photographer on foot. That morning was overcast and the tulips around the temple ( not to mention the Temple itself) was beautiful, so I didn't mind the walk. The weather was perfect over cast and not too hot and it only rained while we were in the temple. Throughout the day little things happened which gave me the opportunity to appreciate the day and take a second to breathe. I have to say in advance that I had pintrested weddings for a while so I expected Sean to tear up a little when he first saw me... he didn't. LOL I love my husband so much, instead of getting teary he turned around and looked like he'd just won a new car!! The only way to describe how I felt would be something like "Shiny" and special, just glowing, I'm sure you other wives know what I'm talking about . I never really felt rushed or anxious ( though after all the pictures I realized i was starving! Thank you to Grace and Wes for having such a delicious luncheon ready for us! ) it was just really calm and everything was fine, time nor rain nor dirt could ruin our lovely day .The ceremony of course was amazing. It's true what they say, you hardly remember anything that is said, I was just too distracted by that handsome face. Our Reception was beautiful !!! I don't regret having a venue take care of everything, it was so painless for me and my family ( you're welcome) . Thanks to everyone who was able to make it we felt very loved and supported, plus the little bit of food I got was delicious!


Marriage is not the whole different life I had thought, but it's a wonderful adjustment! Having breakfast together used to be a special treat, now I get that everyday!! Though we still have to borrow Grandma's kitchen to cook, I couldn't ask for a better adventure partner than my sweet Sean!





 The girl's !! Me and my mom with our rings 





                                                                        And the boys!







                                                                     MOM & DAD







No comments:

Post a Comment