Saturday, January 30, 2016

Happy Birthday Sean! and the rest of the year




Sean's birthday was in November. All he wanted was to have a quiet dinner at home with me (how sweet), and of course we went to the Jazz vs. Blazers in the beginning of November, we justified it as an early present. Which he loved since Portland won 108 to 92. At first I was rooting for Jazz, but then I felt a little bad cause that would make Sean the only blazer fan in the section, so I switched teams (sorry mom) The game was awesome both of us love Basketball. He saw a little bit of crazy come out of me when the ball handling was not to my standards, and still loves me all is well ;) but in reality it was fun to share a passion and be just a tad bit crazy at the game.





Thanksgiving was at the Butlers this year. We had a lot of fun being all together. Our family is growing so fast, we officially can no longer fit in the kitchen. I love sharing holidays with Sean. Most of my memories gather around holidays and camping so during these times I feel like I'm sharing a little more of me, and it shows just how much he loves me since he puts up with funny traditions, and weird family members. This year I kinda got a glimpse into the future, we're all growing up so fast with kids and spouses. I'm so excited for our expanding family each member is so precious!







Christmas was really fun, I kicked off the season by running a 5K with Sarah. I forgot how rewarding it can be to race, definitely got me  motivated to run We spent actual Christmas with the Whitnahs, who were gracious enough to fly us out . We had a lot of fun spending time with the family, going to see the temple, and had an especially good time hiking Multnomah Falls! We took a picture with some snow we found up there since it was a green christmas in Oregon. One of my favorite things was to have Sean either play the piano or read to me, I seriously lucked out with such a stud. We had a great time with Sean's brother's family, and Robbie was good enough to let me come shooting with the boys! I held my own and hit the first target Woohoo!





I have found that I really like shooting! Especially since we got up into the mountains.



                                                                                                   
                                                                                          Melts my  heart every time!











My stance is super pro! there was a video that went along with this where you can here me freaking out, first time with a hand gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment